My name is Erwin Caniba. I’m a licensed real estate professional (PRC License Reg. No.: 0013767). I hope you enjoy your time on my website.
My goal in making this website is to help people who want to rent or buy and those who want to sell real properties in Tagaytay City and surrounding areas.
Whether it’s for residential, industrial, commercial, or agricultural uses, I can surely help… I do my best in giving the best deals so you don’t commit costly mistakes. I want to make the whole buying/renting/selling experience hassle-free for you.
Watch out for the most comprehensive listings of real estate in Tagaytay soon! A catalog will be available for download here in mid 2013. Please contact me through the Contact Page if you want to receive the catalog of available real estate properties in Tagaytay City.
I will send it to you through email once I finish it even before it’s posted here on this website.
Happy House Hunting!
Tagaytay Real Estate
The City of Tagaytay is an enchanting city in the province of Cavite in the Philippines. Tourists flock Tagaytay all year long for its cool climate and ravishing scenery which overlooks Taal Lake in Batangas as well as Taal Volcano Island in the middle of the lake.
The city is accessible from Manila, the country’s capital. This proximity may also be another factor that makes Tagaytay city one of the most popular destination spots for tourists as well as locals who would like to take a retreat off the busy cosmopolitan life in Manila. And as visitors fall in love with the calm and cool weather, there are many who would prefer to stay in Tagaytay and take root. If you are one of the many people who have fallen in love with the quaint beauty of Tagaytay and would like to look for a suitable property in the city, then you absolutely need to look for Tagaytay real estate professionals.
Tagaytay Real Estate Experts: Your Passport To Choosing Your Dream Home In Tagaytay!
The key to finding your dream home in Tagaytay is checking out some Tagaytay real estate companies. These are usually teams of expert property professionals who will help you make a sound decision on which property to purchase in the city. With an expert in real estate, you will be able to take care of the following:
- Professionals have first hand information on available properties for sale or for rent in Tagaytay. The most common properties to choose from are single detached homes, large mansion-type homes, bungalows, vacation condominium units or Tagaytay lots. Expert real estate help will find the ideal home that will fit your lifestyle, the number of family members your family has and of course extra details of what your dream home is.
- Expert real estate professionals know by heart the many spectacular places in the city and of course all properties for sale or for lease as well. Tagaytay has more than 30 small districts each one with properties for sale or for rent. Get the stress out of finding the best investment property and start enjoying life more when you hire real estate professionals in the city. The property investment professional will provide information on the best properties in the city considering your budget as one of the main factors in your choice.
- Real estate professionals will also help you find the most scenic location in the city which of course is the main reason why investors choose Tagaytay in the first place. Needless to say that the more Taal Volcano is seen, the more the property improves its value.
- Real estate professionals, developers and investment brokers will mediate between sellers and buyers to facilitate the efficient purchase of any property. Your best interest as a buyer or investor is placed on utmost priority which means you get the best price for premier properties in the area.
- Real estate consultants will also help you find the best financing options to acquire your dream home in Tagaytay. Properties here are available through bank financing, various lending options and through PAG-IBIG financing depending on the market price. Now, owning a piece of a premier property in this beautiful city has become more affordable as ever through easy home financing options.
Check Out Tagaytay Real Estate Today!
There are so many impressive properties for sale in Tagaytay. From homes, condominium units and of course lots that are considered the best vacation properties in the country. Homes are larger than life here and whether you are looking for a property in Tagaytay Highlands or you would prefer a home in the small districts of the city, you will be totally awestruck of how spacious houses are.
Homes are totally built for relaxation, communing with nature and spending a lifetime vacation. This is probably one of the reasons why there are known celebrities and public figures in the country who own homes or properties in Tagaytay.
Certainly the most convenient way to find the ideal location and the bargain real estate property in Tagaytay is through a professional. With experts in real estate, you will get more information about the following prime properties:
- Modern style country homes located near the hillside of Tagaytay. Homes made for vacationers and tourists are now for sale complete with all the amenities that you are looking for in a vacation home. A large carport, a secure perimeter fence, a large front and backyard and a fully furnished home for the entire family. Properties start from P5,000,000 to as much as P15,000,000.
- Be the first to own your prime condominium unit in Tagaytay constructed at the heart of the city by SMDC. SMDC Wind Residences is a 20 storey condominium tower that provides the best view of Taal Lake and overlooks Metro Manila as well. Enjoy luxury living with swimming pools, spas, badminton courts and basketball courts on site. Properties here start at P2,000,000 per unit.
- Homes located in Tagaytay subdivisions offer community living at the most affordable cost. Homes are single detached each with its own front and backyard and a car port. Subdivision living allows you to mingle with neighbors but still maintain the privacy and comfort of suburban living. Properties start at P2,000,000 to as much as P6,000,000 depending on your location.
- Farms and farmland are also for sale in Tagaytay. This land is very fertile which is a potential site for orchards, vegetable farms and flower gardens. The rich soil and the wondrous Tagaytay climate contributes so much plants and crops survival, this is why delicious pineapples and other fruits call Tagaytay their home. If you are interested in a piece of prized farm or ranch property in Tagaytay then a real estate property professional will be able to help you out. Your dream home waits in Tagaytay; all you need to do is to find it with the help of Tagaytay real estate experts.
Meanwhile, let’s have a view of Mt. Taal, the famous small volcano seen from Tagaytay City. Credits to Mikey Bustos for the video.